definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Friday 18 November 2011

winter, and banff and other stuff

Well it is pretty much here (winter)   and it's ok .... so far.
Whats been going on ? hmmm well I had 3 job interviews this week
Enough about that ! .... I am feeling quite down about my job search and have had all these interviews but not getting hired.

What else..... playing my guitar and piano..... want to start another painting..... been writing lots of poems and such.
We went to banff last weekend....... it was our first wedding anniversary   yea!!
I took a bunch of pics with my phone .... here is one of the churches in banff ,as you can see there was no snow there that day. I like the old post card effect I got with the edit of this pic

1 comment:

  1. I like the postcard look! One year Anniversary?! Congratulations!!! Seems like you had fun :)
    I wish it was winter here, but we won't see much of a winter until late December. However, it's finally cool enough to ride in a car with the windows down; I'm grateful for that.
    I hope one of those jobs pull through, you deserve it. I'm not working again until January, lol.
    Also, concerning your comment, thanx! I guess since I got fired and I don't have anything else to do with my life, I feel like I can explore every aspect of my creativeness now. Mr. Suggestive is really, more or less, an excuse for something I've thought about before. My own way has been tweaked a little, thanks to unemployment, but I feel like I'm on an extended vacation. I might as well explore... :))

    ReplyDelete