definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Monday 4 July 2011

A hill of beans

Obviously whats pictured here is not a hill of beans ..... or is it?
I don't know where that phrase comes from for that matter
usually it means something like he/she won't amount to a hill of beans ?
This was the lunch my wife and I had downtown on Saturday
it was a great day lovely weather and nice to look at all the sites downtown
Both of us enjoyed watching our server, her beautiful breasts bouncin as she walked by.
We are just getting ready for our favorite stampede pastime watching boobs of all shapes and sizes.
I have carefully hidden the offensive nipples  lol
Talking about breasts is not offensive anyway...... who doesn't love breasts????
All I have to say is any controversy over breasts doesn't amount to a hill of beans

No comments:

Post a Comment