definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Thursday 13 October 2011

still and stuck

Being stuck is allot like being still only being still hasn't got any fight in it.
What would be worse is if I were lost first then got stuck.
Hey where the F am I ......... oh god I am lost and stuck!
If I could just be truly still.
still .... without fear .... without worry .... without sadness.... just still.
My mind does not like still .... it demands constant feeding .... more fear ... more worry ... more sadness.
Everything lately has been a fight ...... there can be no stillness in a fight, and as I said no fight in stillness.
I remember a story about my birth ..... I was small and needed to be placed in an incubator for the first month or so...... my mother told me that someone (don't know who) told her don't worry "he's a fighter".
no one ever says "don't worry he's a let goer"
I am tired of fighting everything in life so very tired, I don't know how to just let go and be still...... so I'm stuck.

1 comment:

  1. The feeling of being stuck; a feeling I know all too well. I'm a fighter so I can't think of any other way to live. Although, this particular situation is kinda of crazy. I have a favorite saying that goes, "We struggle through life, trying so hard to keep from drowning in things only to realize that if we relax, we will surface... But... the rewards for struggling is that after the struggle, you know what it means to live." :)
    So,whether you decide to fight or stand still either way, at some point, you'll pull through. That's the wonderful thing about life.

    Thanx for commenting the digital paintings of Ayaka. I just don't like pink! Lol. I guess I can live with it.

    ReplyDelete