definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Monday 26 March 2012

If there were a DEADLINE

well I'd be six feet under in the blog world.
Here is a short summary............. been too busy to blog.
Oh isn't that exciting for being busy is a sure sign of being successful right? BULLCRAP!!!!
It just means your a whole lot more tired and missing the sweet things of life like family and friends. Oh but don't worry they will give you money for all that time and I am sure it will make up for it all, BULLCRAP!!!
As you can see I am in a bit of a cynical mood at the moment.
There are times when I a so aware of the absurdity of life and what we must do to just get by.
Yesterday was one of those days that felt like a ball of flaming stress thrown at me and it left me sleepless and uneasy all through today too.
I have trouble letting go of things and so it builds up in me and causes distress and anguish.
To finish this little packet of whine and worry at least I had a fantastic guitar session this afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh my little green friend youll be okay in the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so lucky to be able to listen to all the private concerts in our living room! I love you my husband! Together hand in hand we walk these stepping stones...

    ReplyDelete