definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Sunday 11 December 2011

some christmas stuff (ing)

From time to time...(usually around Christmas lol) I remember some things that make me smile.
Simple things ... some may say childish things but what the hey.
One of my favourite things at Christmas especially as a child was the Christmas TV specials that were on starting in early December. My brother (twin) and I would get so excited , I still remember the beginning of some of those specials. There was a big circular coloured pattern with the words special presentation and some fancy music and then lets see.... maybe it was the charlie brown Christmas or the Rudolph the reindeer or the cosmic Santa or the dickens Christmas carol..... what ever is was we watched with excitement and I still remember all the Kraft commercials that always accompanied those shows. One Christmas show that I saw later in life was Mole's Christmas from the wind in the willows stories


The thing I love about this story is its simplicity and how the characters are forced to make do
after some unfortunate weather strikes and they can't get to their original destination for Christmas .There
is something about being in a cosy warm place and having just what you need and everyone happy that warms my heart and that's what the story is about. Although its meant for children I love the show to, I like remaining a child at heart


No comments:

Post a Comment