definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Monday 6 June 2011

A bit mixed up like colours

Feeling a bit blue but I'm too yellow to face it and of course that leaves me green with envy lol. bad puns.
I am a bit mixed up and jostled right now, even sad you may say.Discouraged and down etc etc, there are times when I feel I live in a bubble not able to connect with the greater world around me. I read allot about inner life and spiritual things I am tired of chasing and searching and I feel quite lost right now.
I have also been reading allot about energy medicine and Qigong , the Tao Te Ching and Buddhist writings by Thick Nhat Hahn.
I forgot my vitamin D today
I feel like tears are so close to the surface always
I don't want to dream anymore
I am so sick of how this world is
I can seem to give in and let it all go
I feel ripped off
I have felt angry for what seems like my whole life
I feel like the rest of you small , unworthy,impostor,loser,old,washed up
I am tired of the media's portrayal of everything
I could not write any poems today
I feel like my heart wants to run away from my mind
I so sad and tired of feeling less than
I have nothing to complain about
my life is good
I have the most loving and wonderful wife in the world
I didn't know I could feel more in love
love hurts
I get depressed when its overcast and  rainy
today its overcast and rainy
when the sun comes out I will feel fine again
I don't want to be judged by anyone
I judge everyone
I am all mixed up like colours

No comments:

Post a Comment