definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Thursday 23 June 2011

two new books I bought today

So I just bought these two books today so I can't tell you too much yet....
The first one "The Principles of Uncertainty" is very interesting to me because its so much like the journals that I write.
The second one "Embrace the Wide Sky" is written by an author who has Asperger's syndrome and Savant Syndrome. Daniel Tammet was the subject of a BBC documentary called "The Boy with the Incredible Brain"
Both these books make me feel a bit out of place when I look at them.....
but also I identify with them very much too!
I want to have a book published also.....
On another note ..... I encounter allot of synchronicity ..... I used to want to discover the meaning of such events (well still do I suppose)  but I also have come to feel that it means I am where I am and things are as there are (should be)
I have not been very inspired these past few days
Its a lovely evening ......
I want to paint..... no I want to play my guitar....no I want to write some poems .... no   dammit I am stuck again.
Oh hey what about reading those new books ...... Good Idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment