definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Thursday 2 June 2011

I used to blog

Well well well so I used to blog and it seems I may again or thats what this seems to be..... there is allot of digital remnant of me out there in small bytes here and there. I have come to a place where I want to blog again for awhile who knows for how long. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO WRITE NICE ..... some think capitals means yelling and if you think that well  your quite wrong LOL I use the lol I have been taken by its mystical power to absolve you .... lol is the new high priest of feeling good about saying bad things. I have a dirth of poems and today I was rapping in my car on the way to chinook center and it made me dizzy and so I had to pull over (true story) anyway the rap was really good and so poetic and forceful and it caused me to have an anxiety attack or so I told my self. You can know that the above image has everything to do with the driving problems of the world today......I'm sayin that don't expect me to be insane or sane I don't want to be labeled cause they stick

No comments:

Post a Comment