definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Wednesday 15 June 2011

The poems are hiding

If I look for them they can't be found
I get frustrated and feel anxious
then I can't write at all
Le Monde
add some french .... nothing happens
try the norse gods .....
aisle 13 at Ikea
nope!!!!
Its grey again and that may have something to do with it.
this morning I heard "when you wish upon a star" driving to starbucks in my car (its true)
cliff edwards 1934 recording by disney of course.
stop trying to hit me and hit me.......
can't with all the inward turning
Staighten up your act man ..... you have at least one follower now and there may be demands ..... one never knows?
ooops
going back to looking for words..... the poems sometimes come fully assembled.... but mostly they are like swedish furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment