definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Tuesday 27 September 2011

I can hardley speak of it

I had an afternoon beyond all my fears and truely lost in divine space.
It all started watching johnny mathis on youtube...... the song was actually a christmas song "When a Child is Born" ... a little early yes but I love the song.
some way into the song I feel my emotions rise, that inevitable flood gate of tears welling up and building pressure. It hits me and I begin crying and sobbing feelings and thoughts rush into me about my own childhood and of how the world is these days. Some vocalists have that kind of voice that reached deep down on a different level and he is one of those for me.
After I regain some breathing I move down into the living room and pick up my electric guitar and start playing. Music and words pour out feeling and a depth and breadth of emotion like I have not ever had before..... then I move over the to roland piano .... I keep playing the new song there ... it thunders and cascades out of ,my fingers to the keys and I am almost stoned by it all..... then on to my acoutic guitar and my harmonica again this song flows out of me and I almost feel an out of body expeience it is so powerful.
I have never been able to play for others and hope one day to be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment