definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Friday 30 September 2011

moon shadow moon shadow

I'm being followed by a moon shadow..... sort of .... more by moon synchronicity in the last few days.
lines in songs..... words in books.... images in videos.
pay attention to the moon
all random information about the moon  I was not doing any searches on moons.
Some have said the moon is magic
I think there is something to that!
If you put too much stock into that I guess they will call you a lunatic.
Who cares what they call you
Tonight I am going to go out and look for the moon.. hope it is clear..... just feel the need to watch it for awhile....
(PS view the pic separately)

1 comment:

  1. I like this! I love the fact that you're talking about the moon and you say "lunatic" meaning insane but could also mean somewhat obsessed with or in awe of the moon. Awesome! The picture is pretty cool too :)
    Oh, by the way, I guess you could say my poem was a little "rap-ish". I just like people to read my writings as if I'm reading it to them, exactly how I say it in my mind before I write it down. I'm a stickler for expression, lol.

    ReplyDelete