definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Sunday 11 September 2011

not ready quite yet

Well it appears I am not quite ready to start the diet...........
Thursday all went well and then Friday ...... hmm it was the combination of the pizza brought in , the cupcakes being baked , the popcorn being popped and the last straw the left over Chinese food brought home....
I caved and had an eating frenzy

Saturday morning was then a given ..... pancakes, bacon, toast, eggs, hash browns
Saturday night hamburgers and chips

I am going to start over because I just was not ready
I did feel bad
I really want to stick to the diet for my health sake , need a few more days of eating I guess LOL

1 comment:

  1. Get it together! I hope you enjoyed that food, because when you start that diet, all of that is a no, no. Lol!


    Thanx for the encouragement! But like always, I was over it almost as soon as I wrote it. One of my favorite quotes says, "We struggle through life, trying so hard to keep from drowning in things only to realize that if we relax, we will surface... But... the rewards for struggling is that after the struggle, you know what it means to live..." I realize that there are some things I have no control over as much as I want to be in control all the time. Most of it is just me being prideful and not wanting to ask for help. I just hate being stuck, you know? I'm such a free spirit and being stuck is the last situation I want to be in. But I am grateful for this time because I know there are others worse off than I am. It's just the process that sucks! It's all good :)

    ReplyDelete