definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Tuesday 20 September 2011

indian summer

meet me in the Indian summer!
Its a great song by van morrison off a disc that I forget the name of now.
It feels quite like Indian summer here, cool air but lots of sunshine, the trees just starting to turn.
Fall is coming quickly and then frosty winter will blow into town again.
The decision is to not complain about winter this year ... just let it come and live with it.(for those of you  who live in climates that don't include -30 deg you may wonder what all the fuss is about)

I didn't get the job I interviewed for ...... feel down for sure now...... I just can't shut that off real quick.

Its now evening and I feel rather good.... thanks to a little coffee and a chocolate chip cookie.
This is the thing , I have found that the feeling just after a headache is gone is one of the most wonderful feelings in life... (coffee and cookie thank you very much) so if we don't have the headache we don't get the wonderful absence of a headache.
I also feel better after not getting THAT job , there will be something yet to come and all the worry in the world won't change that so...... onward and inward

1 comment:

  1. I read your post at work and I became slightly jealous, lol. Here in Texas, it's pretty much summer 9 months in a year. Around the end of November, it cools down. We'll "probably" (meaning highly unlikely) get some snow in January of February. We broke the record of being over 100 degrees (Fahrenheit) for 3 consecutive months. There hasn't been any rain so we've also been under burn bans and we've also had to watch cities burn down because we couldn't contain the fires. I would love to be in Canada right now!!! Lol.

    As for that job thing, don't worry Kid (lol), something will come around. Oddly enough, I don't know which is worse though. Being jobless or being at a job you absolutely can not stand. I imagine that the economy is not as bad as ours' so (lost my train of thought)... Well... You'll find something! Don't give up :))

    ReplyDelete