definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Tuesday 17 January 2012

frickin cold

You know how the song goes ......"Well its 40 below and don't give a %$#% gotta heater in my truck and I'm off to the rodeo.
Its not quite 40 below only  -30 C nothing to  whine about.
In Canada were not supposed to complain about the cold and in fact this post is not really me complaining.
I am just stating a fact its frickin cold.
However when the mercury drops so low you don't do allot of outdoor activities unless you work in the oil patch and then you suffer .... oh god 12hrs of back breaking work in the cold, one short season of that was more than I could take.
So enough about the weather  blah blah blah. My wife and I spent Saturday night up  in banff again. We were there in November for our anniversary.
We are a bit banffed  out now. don't get me wrong its beautiful there but we just didn't feel much of a connection this time.
There is not allot going on right now and that's OK I am feeling better than I have for a long time and content for now to be inside and warm.
For those of you in milder climates enjoy that!!! and for those of you in colder climates hang in there spring is only 5 months away and I hear summer is on July 14 this year.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're doing better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had clicked the link to follow you and wondered why I hadn't seen you pop up recently. Bah, silly me, I want to keep track of you. So I've clicked again. Hopefully it's registered now.

    Anyway here's what I have to say about this post.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4klyIX4RIWA

    ReplyDelete