definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Sunday 1 January 2012

a new year

2012 !!Well here it is.... I have been slacking on the blog front lately.
I always want to sit down and write some great stuff ..... well I was up until about 2 am this morning  and so I don't have much NRG
We had a fun new years eve with some friends and family playing games and eating way way too much.
I am not hoping for any massive changes in this new year .... rather small daily  baby steps towards a full creative, loving and content life.
Every day I will do my best to do the best I can Uh huh Uh huh Uh huh Uh huh.
Sorry always  breaking into song.
I know none of us live a year .... we only have each day to live.
2011 had allot of difficulty for me.... depression ... anger... hurt ,worry, fear. and I know this year may hold more of the same. Only I have the choice in how to feel and think and in my mental and emotional response.
My hope is for more compassion to myself and others and a new attitude of self belief and positive action.
Even writing this I find myslef saying inside .... ya right your going to do that Ha. ....... I know down inside me is the inner voice of love ..... this near year, oh that I may hear it .

2 comments:

  1. Giant steps are what you take only when walking on the moon, and a few other things. Sooooooo baby steps are OK by me. Keep walking right on Mister green, you'll do fine. And yes you ARE going to do that :) Shut up, little negative voice inside Mr. Green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had to wrestle with much of the same... my only goal for this year is to make every day just a little bit better than the day before. I wish you the very best in your resolutions, I think you'll do well:)

    ReplyDelete