definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Sunday 28 August 2011

All disjointed

I can't seem to bring myself to write in a consistent manner......I read other's blogs and they seem so coherent.
Mine are at best disjointed......
Clunky and certainly unsophisticated.
I do wonder why I write them at all?
Is it to get a small bit of connection to a greater world?
Does one need to go out into the blogosphere and canvas for readers to bring into his or her own little bubble?
I think we all want to feel we matter in a bigger picture context.......

I can't even finish off this blog with any umph so I'll just finish off.
oh one more thought before I go
in my youth I thought life would get easier as you progress forward...... now in my (oh god) middle age I feel a bit like old Sisyphus some days, and with all that rolling the stone imagine how disjointed he felt!

No comments:

Post a Comment