definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Thursday 25 August 2011

middle of the road

Today feels like the middle of the road and that's OK.
The Taoist say not the right or the left so is must be a good thing
I talked briefly to our neighbour's father as he pulled up on the driveway.... not a usual event, then ran into him and his daughter (our neighbour) at the mall in the sears store..... believe me I never go to sears ever... only if I am on a mission to get someone pants for the school year ... so never would be once a year then. I take that as a synchronicity (yes I am always looking for them) And finding them too !!!! sometimes they just remind me to keep a close watch and stay moving forward.


I love the Asian supermarket they have the best stuff over there so many more items than a "regular" store and lots of colour and great different smells .... I love it. ya I was there too today
 I hate walmart.... I was there too
 I was at winners .... I am indifferent to winners
 I did 3 somewhat "emergency" plumbing jobs this week .... things happen in 3's it is said.
Yesterday I felt like for a short time I was in the "other" place ... its a place of pure love and peace and joy I have been there before , once for almost a whole day .....and when I am there I feel unlimited love for all that  I see....... I can't stay there ... just like we all can't hold onto any moment they must flow and we must learn that the best place other than the "other" is frankly the middle of the road

1 comment: