definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Friday 12 August 2011

headache , heartache

Just spent a week at the inlaw's "park model".... tenting in the back yard.... my head hurts..... my heart hurts
surprising that my back does not hurt sleeping on a half full air matress.
I got home and there is a jack hammer working outside the window.
I am lost inside myself these days .........so many feelings and I can't express them to anyone even my wife who I love!!!!


life just goes and goes
I am not tired of life
I am tired of not living

1 comment:

  1. Gosh man! I know I've been gone for a while, but I come back and you're in such a pissy mood. You've been going through it I see >.<

    I'm sorry, things haven't been going well for you but it will get better! Here's my advice: Seems like you want to make a change, so make it! Making a change is like deciding to get out of bed in the morning. You can tell yourself all day that you're going to get up but you'll be forever laying there until you make a move. With that being said... You're tired of not living? Get up and live, my friend! Go see the mountains, travel, go away for a day, go kayaking, watch a movie or something for goodness sake... Oh yeah, and don't forget to smile :)

    ReplyDelete