definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Friday 19 August 2011

the time of confusion

I should know by now and that  is half the problem .... this wanting to know
I have seen it all come together in past times
I understand life is like a flowing river
All things come and go with the flow
I have been down before and came back up
non action , acceptance , Patience.
The more I struggle in the web of what is not known the more I am bound.
Letting go has never been easy for me.
The old ways of thinking loop again and again.
find the heart not the mind
feel feel feel
stop the unrelenting self beatings and quest to follow all the rules
never mind
breath breath breath
I hate feeling this way
see.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! Thanx for stopping by my blog :)
    You're right, I do bounce back quickly. What I was feeling that night is already gone and forgotten. That was my "Wednesday worry" :)
    (And I actually laughed out loud when I read your comment! ^_^)

    As for you, mister, confusion is common. I often wonder what am I doing with myself. Simply put, life is designed to kick your ass, lol. You're a smart guy that sometimes does stuff (remarkable stuff), so you'll figure it out and it'll all come together. :)

    ReplyDelete