definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Friday 26 August 2011

THE SMELL GOT ME

Oh it assaulted my sense of smell.... in a great way
I took the spike haired one to the amusement park today.
There is  it was smelling so good
COTTON CANDY
I was really never a big fan of it but I know I ate it as a kid (long time ago in a galaxy far far away)
I had to have some and ......... OMG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
it melted in my mouth and I felt so alive for that moment and thought life has to be lived even when your a diabetic and not supposed to eat it. F U diabetes !!!!

There are no Big days really most of what happens in our short lives is forgotten but things like smells and tastes are in a way constant memory ,they live in us on a deeper level.
I need to be simply open to the simple pleasures of life and take each day as it comes for there is no other way in reality to live.

ps...... I am very soon going to undertake a new diet regime that will reverse my type 2 diabetes ... yes its a cure and not a gimmik...... check out the University of Newcastle England web site to see the "skinny" on this life changing diet http://www.ncl.ac.uk/press.office/press.release/item/diet-reverses-type-2-diabetes

No comments:

Post a Comment