definate maybe

definate maybe
some times the cube speaks volumes

Monday 15 August 2011

new book from the library and more synchronicity

Well I got a few new books out from the library .... yup they still have libraries.
This latest one I am mentioning is "The 7 Secrets of Synchronicity"
I am going to see if I can use all the synchronicity I have been seeing lately can help me change my life course and get into a line of work that I will enjoy.
A big part of being "down" has been all my fears around unemployment , age ,health and feeling "Useless"
Not working for almost 3 years (not including the 3 months this year which I really don't count) has left me with allot of anxiety over interviews and references and blah blah blah you know all that sort of thing.

Scrrrrreeech .... I am going to stop that line of poor me at the moment..... I feel good tonight and it always warms my heart to think people you don't "know" can stop by a blog and leave a comment and make you realize people care about one another even in a small way
Oh and in the above mentioned book there is a segment talking about a synchronicity around the movie kill bill which features  "A Samurai Chick "

1 comment:

  1. A Samurai Chick??? Really??? Lol!

    Aww! Glad I could be of some assistance :)
    And trust me, all situations work out in some way, manner or fashion. You'll be just fine.

    ReplyDelete